St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I don't want to beat this to death, but I never & I don't think anyone else was ever banking on $800 per OZ. I'm banking on $150 per OZ, always was, and always will. But, the Facts from the past say that the past 4 takeouts, that I used was $769 based on todays gold prices. I know you're 100% correct, about all the silver, copper, future potential, etc, that's why I always like $150 per OZ, however, when our story is all said & done, I think we'll have lots of that extra potential we're not even counting. Anyway, here was the 4 examples, (approx, and the only reason I continue to add Aurelian, because it's over 3 years old, is simply to drive the price down, as this story seems to show the shareholders sold way too early):

Fronteer (approx $540 per OZ)

Ventana (approx $400 per OZ)

Andean (approx $1400 per OZ)

Aurelian (approx $87 per OZ)

The average gold price at all these takeout times was approx $1238 per OZ, so adjusted to todays gold price, I got $769 per OZ in the ground. Facts only!

However, I'll still always only use $150 per OZ in the ground, and only 1g/T, and always scale it by 68%. Don't think I'll be disappointed using all these figures.

Bow2u

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links