St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Stock Value
about 13 years ago
in response to Feruk's message

Feruk;

Welcome to the SLI board and thanks for posting your point of view. I can surely appreciate what you are saying about how much cash it will take to b buy us out. I know the feeling we all get when we are involved in something that sounds too good to be true----pinch pinch--am I dreaming--pinch pinch.

Well--- my question is-- would you sell all of your dollar bills for a dime each. Not too likely!! Do you think that if you offered your dollars for sale for a dime that you could find a bank to finance that venture---I think so. As a matter of fact, they may even offer to be your partner.

And, speaking of partners, it has been said on this board before, it may take 3--4--and maybe even 5 companies to buy us for the value we have. Countries such as China, Russia, Germany to name a few, have the abilityto take us out alone.

And you never know---maybe Lori would consider having SLI stay on as a partner for a huge net smelter return--say $300 per share now, plus say 50% NET smelter return.

The possibilities are as big as your imagination---but one thing is sure, where Gold is concerned--where there is a will, there is a way.

As my fellow posters say, Barrick is small peanuts when you compare them to the Newmonts of the world, and quite insignifficant when you compare them to Countries like China.

Have faith my friend, and please dont let our possitivity discourage you. This is an opportunity of a lifetime, and I would not like to be the one who scared you away by being too positive.

However, our positivity sure beats the hell out of being too negative. And, the DD done by our leaders backs up the positive possibilities----negativity by the shorters and bashers is backed up by GREED and PANIC.

Once again, welcome, and thats my feedback and my story--and Im stickin to it.!!!

Please login to post a reply
Rinky
City
D.V.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2011
Social Links