St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Veeblue's message

Thanks Veeblue, I was talking with Hog & Sculpin today about this very thing. Last night at our meeting, we talked about this as well, Share Price Preditions, Expected OZ & Recent takeouts.

My number from previous posts is 102 Million OZ, that is as conservative as I can possibly make it. When you then go figure the Share price from that using only $150 per OZ gold in the ground you get $133 per share! Funny though, when you take the three takeouts I compared to (Ventana, Andean & Aurelian) and adjusted to todays gold price, they averaged $818 per OZ in the ground. A factor of 5.5 times more we should be multiplying by. But I can't imagine doing that?

Anyway, bottom line, the post you just put up from Jan, the C1 Vein, it is not even included in the Anomaly calculations! Neither is Zona Sur, or Zona Incognito that both lit up on the 3D! Plus Plus Plus

That would add approx another 40 Million OZ between the three of them, Minimum!

Can you imagine the people that have not heard of our story yet?? It's sad for many that will learn too late. About every 5th person I talk to wants nothing to do with stocks & this story, but I sure bet in less than 6 months from now many of them will be saying "Why didn't you tell Me" (as Rinky posted the other day!)

Absolutely Mind Boggling Story!

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links