St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I've been searching to see if there is a standard used when you have a NI 43-101 Inferred Ore Tonnage from a Company's Estimated Ore Tonnage. There are others searching as well. So far, I'm finding it not so easy to find.

But, if my earlier post seemed like some confusing numbers & wording, I appologize, it's hard to explain.

Bottom Line, in the original Gluckstein & Silverspoon Report, which seems to be continually used, they said "Scaling Factor of 32%" it really is a scaling factor of 68%, which to me always seemed quite high?

If 32% is a true number companies should use to be NI 43-101 compliant, then we have some new calculating to do! Not only that, but don't forget when they calculated our Stock Target Price, they used only $75.00 per OZ and said "we apply a generous discount to the group average"

Like I said when I calculated the numbers the other day, and said "Hold on to Your Shares" keep all these things in mind:

1. Only 1 anomally was used
  2. It's pretty easy to see, that the 1 anomally is still open at depth
  3. Only 1 g/T was used
  4. The scaling factor was 68%, not 32%
  5. The density used was 2.5T/M3 not 2.7T/M3 (which should be used)
  6. The price per gold in ground was $150.00 per OZ (IMO very low)
  7. The shares used was 115 Million (at this time it would be a bit high)

As we always say, yes no doubt it's still speculation, yes we do need the Permit & the Drills to prove, but let's be honest, does not all this information seem a bit on the conservative side?

With all this conservative data (IMO), remember the share price still calculated out to $133 per share

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message