St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to goldenboy4's message

Well Goldenboy, I think it'll sure help, but the drill results will be the ultimate test for the "Great Company"

Like was said in the past, if no Permit by March 03, 2011, then we're past the 180 day mark from the latest day in Aug, and I think we can all wonder then together! Then the posts will be flying! Hopefully we don't get to that point!

I must have missed a few things this morning, cause I missed the pulled posts. But, Primed, I saw your comments, and I hope you reconsider. I for sure don't want to see anyone stop posting! Does not help any of us. Pesonally, I try to make sure my I's are dotted & T's are crossed cause I know you will respond, and that's good.

Sculpin & Hog do have a job to do, and like I said I missed this morning's action, but I have had posts pulled as well, and we all have to move on, I know I would not in anyway want their job!

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message