over 9 years ago
Re: Voting
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
in response to the deputy's message

Well, it is easy for me to say...i was in a long long time ago. I know a fellow that bought at 3.25 and ditched it on it's first drawback below 2.75...and was totally pissed.

Had he ignored it...he would have been happy.

Find me another Junior play that has sold for greater than 1.2 billion without..being a mine.

Crap.........their are numerous mines...processing 40,50,60 shoot 80,000 ounces a year with Market caps less than what PRB was given.....!

I fully understand...but am eyeballing..an ETF thats 0.75 % per month loyally.

So fast forward....to Goldcorp and the recent large write down.

Their are people that feed on this activity........look at :

• Boeing Battery issues grounding planes stock fell 15 bucks only to resurrect and double !!!
  • Ocean Ranger Disaster and BP...could have picked up BP for a Song !! and you would be laughing all the way to the bank.
  • Any one of the 7 major banks in the U.S. in 2008...citibank...fell huge and you could have bottom Fed...and gotten a 5- 7 bagger in 17 months. FM same thing !
  • GE 3 bad Quarters...they go out and buy all their competitors and then run up a full 25 to 30 % with a dividend
  • Countless other examples.

All the above...Truly to big to Fail

Goldcorp...same thing..it will get back to 31-32 in a few months + a 0.05 / share dividend.

Some companies have had it all only to lose it all...NORTEL Networks comes to mind !

A lot of hindsite ! but reality is reality...and TG will trace Gold.

China buys more gold than we produce worldwide..now, not tomorrow, but right now !

Shanghai exchange will buy more in time.

And time...well it is denominated however you chose....minutes, day, millenia, hours or weeks and months.

Take the time to Vote Yes or no.

But, take the time. You have time...don't waste it..vote quickly and decisively and move on....!

Move on quickly don't waste time.

In fact if you have read this far. I know you will understand time....and that I have taken the time to share my time with all of you.

These are the best of times!

You bring the shovel I'll bring the lime !!

Captain Time ........

Please login to post a reply
Captaintime
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2008
Social Links