Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to ElPrimero's message

Well I would have thought that theu would have to go to a to sell this, unless this is not required if Goldcorp gets enough shares. In order do do this they have to accumulate unless they are in bed with others that have a large number of shares. getting 67% of the shares I'm sure is no meant feat, and I would think that there must come a point where shareholders will stop selling and that should drive the price.

Now in the meantime if Goldcorp. I would think that this is still not a forgone conclusion that Goldcopr has this wrapped up. So if you don't sell and hang on to the shares, vote against it when the vote comes, (assuming that GC hasn't got the required amount of shares), then maybe they might improve the offer somewhat.

I'm not building up my hopes on this, bt I am glad to see the improvement in price and am watching GC shares as welll as the value of gold. I'm very happy when I see these values increasing as it will make the next 2 month wait worthwhile.

I haven't found anything else to invest in for such growth as Dave as provided and am still looking about where to go to next. Any suggestions?

Please login to post a reply
Riskit01
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message