Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration

Like I have said,

I didnt post here for a few years, but have read, and have been around for a long time. Whether it was the Edmonton Oiler poster whining when pinetree was dumping or Catso continually adding 100 shares here and there. I remember when Stainless started posting(great avatar). Its all been good. The shorts helped start the PSU.

I have read the other board and wanted to destroy Spacecowboy and his shorting. Hopefully he was still holding.

The bottom line is that we have an offer that appears will not be challenged. Its not any near as bad as an RR or Trelawney offer. Its not the $10+ we all wanted. Its not terrible.

And the reality is...Its done.

We get some control here, and we get a new company. People here can sell now for around $5.30. Not terrible.

I trust Dave, have met Dave and am fully confident in his intentions. I look forward to his next move.

In the mean time, one thing I have learned here is how to watch the institutional play that has such an effect on the game. In particular I watch Pinetree and Sheldon.

At any given time, they are invested in 50+ juniors.

For those of you who were not here, He drove us under a dollar constantly as he had to dump PRB to solve his companies solvency problems. It had nothing to do with the viability of PRB. We got through it.

It drove everyone here on this board crazy. Its all part of the game in investing in juniors.

We are at a very good point in time here. It will not get better than this....BUt

I do follow what Pinetree is up to. They just ran into problems again in December and I have checked on SEDI to see who they were dumping this time.

My two best picks on that are STA(JV with Trelawney and now IMG) and GCU. You can see there trading patterns in early December. Same as they did to PRB.

Thought I would pass that along for those that are looking for a new game.

Please login to post a reply
probeguy
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message