Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to jacki79's message

Hi Jacki

It is suspected that some traders saw the quiet market in Probe shares along with the MACD faster moving average breaking below the slower one some days back as an opportunity to push the share price lower for some daily trading profits with probabilities in their favor. I seriously doubt this move has anything to do with our great fundamentals. Up and down breaks of the two MACD moving average lines have predicted advance moves. Just go over the linked chart with these MACD breaks with following prices. The time duration following these breaks could last from two to three weeks but in Probe's case with the exception of today, have been great on the upside and mild on the downside.

The fast downside action today happens in bull markets. Prices spikes to the downside are most unreliable in the greater picture of things and might possibly be used by some as scale down buying opportunities which I have instituted today. Working my last 500 shares.

These roller coaster rides are just part of bull markets and are short lived. Just MHO.

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links