Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to Thistime's message

I hope so, Thistime. According to Martin Armstrong, there will be a rising prices in real estate and the stock market in the U.S. for atleast two years ahead. Real estate prices will not return to the old highs but will show some nice gains. Following 2015, real estate is expected to be soft for many years. When money was fleeing most parts of western Europe on the possibility of a break up, gold was at its strongest. Now smart money in that part of the world is heading west to the Dollar as it is politically much safer with some sprinkling over into Germany where depositors are paying for safe keeping with no interest expected.

The key area to watch on gold is the $1540 level according to Armstrong. I'm keeping all of my Probe but have some pigs like most others and I'm afraid they're headed to the chopping block for next year's and some following year's right offs. With some loose change available, I'll be buying more Probe on any weakness and buying some good high quality interest paying U.S. companies to benefit from the expected rising market.

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links