Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to Old Joe's message

I think Helicopter Ben will now resort to some type of Q3 and that will at least boost the markets temporarily. I do fear that a little longer term the US and Europe will lead the world to a worldwide banking crisis that will lead to a depression in the US and many other countries that have been led by buffons that just want to buy votes and do not seem to have the people's interest at heart. To much drinking in the public trough will kill an economy. This could be drinking by corporations with their lobbyists and bags full of money or illegal alien votes, or even building mosques in Egypt for the Muslims. We simply can not afford all the largess.

I think Canada will fare better but when the US sneezes Canada tends to catch a cold. If I had dry powder I would keep it in the loonie. I am very tempted to borrow all I can at these ridiculous low interest rates and pile it all into Gold and Silver. But at age 69 I do not dare since the only sure income I have is Social security and must live off my investments.

Goldfinger

Please login to post a reply
goldfinger
City
Eustis, Florida
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2007