Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
Royalty
over 14 years ago
Re: Royalty
over 14 years ago
in response to latch's message

As a shareholder, I am completely in the dark. The only thing I know is, the Company is showing on its website that our claims have gold on them. Sometime back, Dave indicated that he was going to seek information from Agnico-Eagle.

Does the company have geological and geotechnical data on our Goldex claims? Does anyone have a reserve report? Did Probe receive any kind of summary report from Agnico-Eagle? Whatever happened to Dave's proposed inquiries?

Everyone knows gold's price just keeps going up on a yearly basis and fewer people know that Agnico is pouring gold bars from about 200,000 ounces coming from certain areas of the property BUT what do Probe shareholders know concerning their Goldex royalty claims? I would have to say, nothing.

I'm interested in knowing if any Exchange rules that are applicable for compliance of disclosure to shareholders have been violated? Are there any legal minds out there?

Can anyone prove that gold is not being currently mined or has not been removed from our claims of interest with our partner?

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links