Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

While I hope this new agreement holds water and is actually acted upon, when having experienced what we've experienced in the past in "agreements" with the Leckrones, I can't get too excited just yet.

Looking at the situation from the "Leckrone perspective", it could easily be that they just hit the "repeat" button. Arbitration had already been postponed twice (that we know of) - from January '16 to May, then from May to September. There was probably no way the Leckrones could cause or enable a further postponement. The ongoing tactic has been to delay, delay, delay. What has worked in the past could work again! So sign another "agreement", and then do nothing towards fulfilling that agreement.

This is another case where I wonder whether it would have been more beneficial just to allow arbitration to happen, and perhaps better resolve things for good. But we don't know all the details/influencing factors in play that caused PTSC/PDS to opt to trust Leckrones to live up to their words, again.

I suspect that PTSC has the same concern and won't announce this agreement until the Leckrones come through by doing at least some of what they've agreed (e.g., delivery of data to DH). When a PR comes out announcing this agreement AND stating that use-able data has been delivered to DH (at minimum), then I'll get excited. Meanwhile, watch and wonder....

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined