Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I have been lurking for over ten years here after being on that "other Board" and have valued the rational postings of some such as Ron but now I suppose it is time to just close the door on this adventure. I bought in at the top and now have about 300 years of long term capital gains loss carry-over. Thanks DL and all the rest of you crooks/leaches that fed off this what I thought could be a magnificent investment. I Know the technology but the patent system and the PTSC management along with the inability of our supposed prosecuters to understand ,interpret and present the significance correctly has been completely incompetent if not criminal. The conflicts of interest through the whole time have been so blatant.It is amazing that the legal system has not responded. DL and his puppets , concubine, and combined minions have milked this situation for millions while the actual owners have been ravaged. At my age there is no other hope for the "Big Hit", so I retire with only a bad tastse for the bunch of cruds both legal and unethical who robbed my grandchildren.

Please login to post a reply
ccrydr
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2015
Social Links
Private Message