Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

Ron, sorry buddy, but I don't agree with you regarding the reverse engineering argument. I usually agree with everything you say but I don't in this regard. I do not remember the term "reverse engineering" being use by our legal team on any trial PTSC has been involved. The only reason I have bothered to post is because I am tired of leckrone being given credit for something he does not have and effectively giving him an edge he does not deserve. He does not have any "reverse engineering" data to my knowledge.

A phase used by Cuba Gooding, Jr. in the movie "Jerry Maguire" is appropriate if you disagree - Show me the Money. The "money" in this case is proof that leckrone possesses the reverse engineering data so often mentioned in this forum. He doesn't.

I dislike leckrone and everything he has done to this company, including the small people in charge that are part of the disease that has destroyed this once promising company.

Please login to post a reply
yo_hombre
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2013
Social Links
Private Message