Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to leopard's message

Does anyone have a clue how Lecky now feels about ptsc shareholders. We know during the sony mess, he used language worse than a rats butt, referring to his attitute towards us.

Maybe we can finally help him. It looks like he is back on the road promoting his intellectual property abilities to promote new partnering. Perhaps we could send him a letter or some web posting congragulating him on his exit of bankruptcy and his plan to pay back past partners. Oh yes: We can even tell future partners on how well he did for ptsc shareholders from the sony deal, and let's not forget apple. Oh by the way we can tell future parnters how your one partnership ptsc trades at a nickel. Again congrats and let us know if we help with any future partners that want to communicate with one of your affiliations. This is my own opinion. mine only and would never communicate any false knowledge of any individual but would only be happy to encourage your strong points for ptsc shareholders. my view

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message