Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Biajj2too's message

My opinion. The ruling is in.

Appeal case#90214 doc 41 page 5 sept 2014'

336 is so important it has been adopted by essentially everyone in the industry. We know all about those pll's and the fact they are in basically all processors used today. Now the mystery. Why won't anybody say anything about the core provider? We know it is not intel or amd. We do know arm just passed the 50 billion mark, no nothing about burgers. We also know intel just entered the rfid market competing with arm. We also know that since 2008 someone has been trying to bankrupt us with lawsuits. Htc acer asus etc, and again with assistance from???

Now could all of this just run it's course. After all it is going to be much harder for that cigar smoking salesman, an anology used car salesman trying to convince customers, that after 7 years it.s still going to go away.Intel has the new atom chip free of any royalties. I am just saying why would htc ever negotiate. my view .makes no sense

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message