Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Willy Nilly's message

financial recovery/licensing benchmarks. It's all on their website, as is the "$500,000" quote

DL did over $300,000,000 in 9 years, but in actuality, it was basically only 5 years.

Mr. Pridham's clients have received "over $600,000,000" in his "over 15 years"

I assume that our IP attorney will have a far reduced role once the HTC Appeal and other cases come to a conclusion; since my guess is that motivation towards Settlements will be the clear primary driving factor going forward. Besides, Dominion also provides their own litigation services if it ever gets to that.

I am most interested in the strategy Matt DelGiorno devises with regards bifurcating the MMP prosecution/licensing targets and accessing all of Alliasense's engineering Work Product; as well as the costs to PDS for their licensing efforts.

Sadly, we all know that it isn't just how much money licenses bring in a vacuum, but how much of that actually flows through to PTSC Shareholders after licensing expenses, ... and ultimately after PTSC leadership feeds at the trough.

Here is Dominion's "business model".. http://dominionharbor.com/DHG-Proposal.pdf

"DHG believes strongly in its business model and the paradigm outlined above .."

Please login to post a reply
Biajj2too
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/23/2012
Social Links
Private Message