Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to OutsideGuy's message

None of us can really know for sure, but it's possible that that Leckrone is the one who had the leverage. I won't get deeply into it in this post, but I recall a comment made by Ms. Felcyn to Stan Caplan at a shareholder meeting a few years ago that he "had the chance to sell" (or words to that effect) back in early 2006 when the spike occurred. I thought that was both an extreme and odd comment from Ms. Felcyn at the time, and it made me wonder what the Falk Family Trust was doing with its shares during that time period and moving forward, when large amounts of shares were trading daily.

As to negotiating worse agreements, this seems to be our BoD's forte. I can't think of a situation since early 2006 --- acquisitions, lawsuits, settlements, or otherwise --- when they haven't managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. IMO, this is exactly why PTSC's alignment with the Joint Plan should be given no weight whatsoever.

Nevertheless, there is now an opportunity for redemption. As always, we shall see.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message