Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

Folks,

If you have not already, I urge you all to fill this out and send it to Laurie. Funny thing is, I just found out Laurie and I were neighbiors back in the day when she lived here in the same city. Probably could have commiserated over this PTSC horro ride.... Thanks Lauire for handling this. Hoep it all works out for all PTSC shareholders

.FShareholder support for Moore's Plan

posted on Sep 11, 14 10:24AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Thanks to all of you who have sent me PMs/e-mails in support of Moore's plan. If you support Moore's plan over the Joint plan submitted by the Creditor's Committee/TPL, then please send me your support statement in the format below. Timing is of the essence. The letter is going out soon.

If you support Moore's plan please send me a PM through agora or to my personal e-mail (to those that have it). All you need to provide is a simple statement like the one below and the information requested. Please note that you are not being asked for any information relating to the number of shares that you own. It is not needed.

I, , am a Patriot Scientific Shareholder and I support the MOORE MONETIZATION PLAN OF REORGANIZATION DATED AUGUST 28, 2014

Your first, last name

City, State where you reside

e-mail address and/or contact phone

Thanks,

Laurie

Please login to post a reply
BostonCA
City
El Dorado Hills, CA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points