Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to HUNTINGTON-L's message

I have to agree. The board is obviously doing nothing for shareholders. Planned???

Patriot will probably will be absorbed, my view. Lecky will probably be the mastermind. Gloria will probably retire with a nice exit package. Carl and his associates will be free of any underhanded tactics. Lecky could possibly make millions after the bk. The patent is not finished. Someone will prevail. again all my view.

Why would I even suggest this? Unfortunately, I have had to sell 500,000 shares the last few months. bad economy, bad winter and money to prep for some horizontal drilling on a very nice lease. not fear for patriot yet. Every time I put those shares out there, they are gone instantly.Someone is accumulating and going to for cheaper prices. If I had any money I would be buying and if a check shows up, I will. As to what we can expect. I say not too much.

Again a nice exit and a bone for shareholders and would stop any lawsuit. You may not agree with my logic, but just think about it . We are dealing with characters of no moral fabric. The whole bunch!!!!!!

As John Wayne once told Barbara Walters. Don't let the bastards get you. Just a view

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message