Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

I believe he said they were working on it. Regardless, the hourly billing aspect of this, plus the custom of covering all court costs (filings, depositions, expert witness fees, etc), INADDITION to Alliasence's work product fees, (those outside of their 20% off the top of total license receipts), unless the BK Judge terminates the Alliasence/PDS Contract (which I doubt) will leave even far less than before to PTSC's bottom line; and until/unless major license deals are inked, will keep PTSC's bank account precariously and dangerously low.

We still have the issue of TPL's newly appointed representative to PDS (who's name is as of yet undisclosed) unless the Court replaces that person and appoints a Trustee to the position.

Of course, we are still operating without an Independent 3rd person to PDS; since 2009 I believe. It's likely SO much of this BS could have been completely avoided, especially including the bastardization of the MMP license values (inc RIMM, AAPL, HTC, and into the future) if there was that 3rd PDS Person. Thank for nothing, Carl.

I believe that the dire straites the company finds itself in today is a direct reflection of the level of capability and dedication of those individuals on this BOD.

Please login to post a reply
Biajj2too
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/23/2012
Social Links
Private Message