Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Biajj2too's message

I'll just pose two questions involving your post to which this replies:

Why is it that if someone posts conjecture/speculation of the POSSIBILITY of events that could unfold that are Negative it's all fine and dandy, but if someone posts conjecture/speculation of the POSSIBILITY of events that could unfold that are Positive that poster is subject to ridicule, intergation and endless (faulty) abuse? It is just speculation - opinions that may or may not actually be well founded about POSSIBILITIES!

Is there any possible perception of your post being anything but Negative? Place this against Ron's comment today, about certain posters and their posts perceived as "being negative". He says: "even though those others are being completely truthful and accurate". While your post may be "truthful and accurate" from the standpoint that it is a truthful and accurate depiction of YOUR opinion, it ends there.

As an aside, I note a second post in the last couple of days cautioning people to watch out for all the "hype" on this board. What hype? I watch for it, but it's like scanning the skies for a real ET-type UFO. Not bloody likely!

Just things to think about.

And note that I don't criticize your opinion at all. It is a POSSIBLE outcome, and the input is sincerely appreciated and worthy of consideration. I just wish that those who actually control this forum were equally receptive to Positive POSSIBILITIES.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004