Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to PIC2021R's message

From reading "SOME" posts it is becoming apparent to 'ME', that any post that does NOT excoriate the BoD members, is considered PUMPING..

Even the slightest attempt to portray BoD members in an EVEN HANDED manner is considered to be defending them,,"UNCONDITIONALLY"..

I believe that there is certainly much to bemoan in their performance, OR lack thereof..

However aside from being unqualified to perform the requisite duties, coupled with the LACK of will on the part of the two who are obviously, "FOLLOWERS",,,,

The blame (If there should be blame assigned),,In MY OPINION Belongs with CJ, DL,and ES.!!! As well as some BoD EX'es..

They agreed to a TOTAL give-away of ALL control of the MMP Portfolio, to, their CABAL co-conspirator "WAY back WHEN.

When there was an opportunity to, make adjustments that would have EVENED the playing field our ONLY Attorney board member, and ES employee, sold us out again..

The other BoD members simply 'WENT ALONG'..IMO.!!!

The (MAN?) in the CATBIRD SEAT is DL. NO ONE should be in doubt about that.

He has controlled the PTSC BoD, like a master "PUPPETEER"...IMO........Albeit with the cooperation of our own Attorney..IMO..

He inveigled his way to ownership of his CLIENT"S PATENTS..And now through the BK process he wants to avoid paying for them.

DL can signup Licensees, in a manner, and at a pace, consistent with,,"HIS" best interests..

Notice that I put in many IMO's to CMA...

Enjoy this opportunity to readjust your COST BASIS DOWNWARD...

YES I believe there WILL be rebirth of the PHOENIX.. PUN intended...

PS ;THAT IS A GOOD REASON FOR A VIRTUAL MEETING,,DON'T YOU THINK...

Please login to post a reply
leopard
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2011
Social Links
Private Message