Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to gcduck's message

I look at the German exchange(s) every now and then, having concluded that they are easier to use for "questionable" trading. I came to that conclusion a number of years ago, when PTSC was traded on one of the other German exchanges (Frankfurt, I think) --- according to PTSC, no one at the Company had asked or approved that it be listed there, and it was further stated there was nothing the Company could do to get de-listed. As you may know, the Frankfurt exchange abrutptly stopped trading PTSC some years ago, for no known reason.

I don't know whether there is any "skullduggery" going on in Germany, but even assuming such, I don't think the volume is enough to really affect anything. However, if you believe that such a thing is occurring, then you should contact the German authorities. Also, just because you live in Germany, that doesn't mean you can't have your lawyer contact the SEC or have an American attorney do so for you.

Finally, if I'm understanding your post, you believe that this forum is the "most important" for the exchange of "truth, fact, and knowledgeable opinion". Without repeating in detail my beliefs concerning message boards in general, I would say that, accepting your statement as accurate, then this forum reached that status primarily for two reasons. First, because of the quality of the members and what they post here (at least, the ones who post and/or contribute to the truth, fact, and knowledgeable opinion), and, second, due to the fact that we have been resistant to allowing the forum to deteriorate into an RB-style "personal attack arena".

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links