Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to stillpoint21's message

OK LOL.. Here's the rest of your post

"public legal filings that shed light on our situation have no negative impact on SP"

Such as? You mean the warning shots across the bow from the leckrone team meant to send a message to Gloria et al? Yep. Saw them.

You and Banoss are saying these are some sort of big deal in the overall context of things?

Since when do you guys give overriding credence to anything Leckrone and his minions communicate? They are now the standard for the truth here on agora? Wow. And - yep would love to get out at a decent price. Isn't that the reason we all invest in stocks?

There seems to be no end to the nonsense here on this board.

Kidd & I were referring to all the HTC & TPL Bk filings and how their revelations are very probably having a negative impact on potential investors & shareprice (let alone the affect they may and are having on the actual ability to collect MMP license monies) .. You on the other hand seem to want to restrict the public Pacers to just warning shots across the bow from the leckrone team meant to send a message to Gloria et al... while blaming message board posters for PTSC's stock performance..

Got it.. my bad for not pointing that out in my prev post..

Please login to post a reply
BaNosser
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message