Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BUSHleague's message

BUSHleague - Thank you! Yes I do mean liquidation. Your response is informtive and much appreciated.

In My Opinion. I get the general impression that Mr. L has maybe lost a bit of his grip on reality. His normal Machevelian plans seem not to be in play. By being so obvious with his plot to not pay anything to anyone for some time, if ever, and make PDS pay his bills and Alliacense still get paid is clumsy and overt. For some reason he seems blunt and agressive. From the reorg plan he proposed it appears he believes he's in the drivers seat or he is trying to convince the Credit Cmtee he is. The Credit Cmtee is well aware of his tactics. Either Mr. L. is losing it or he is purposely trashing TPL. (check the banks in Belize)

He is not dealing with just the PTSC whimpy kids. This time Moore, Brown and a bevy of legal firms are a joint force with a common dislike and complete mistrust of anything that Mr. L may propose. In as much as I believe he is very shrewed this does not fit. (check the banks on the Caymans) Just my ideas. - LB

Please login to post a reply
Larbac
City
Midhurst, Ontario
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/17/2007
Social Links