Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

For me, those are surprising comments from you. I would prefer our company not be led around in shackles by a non-employee, non-director con man. I am sure the investing community would prefer it as well. There are any number of diligent, capable, and honest licensing firms that could handle the MMP licensing, without PTSC shareholders getting screwed every time a license is negotiated. Regardless of what happens in the CH11 proceedings, the recent 'victories' (NDoC and ITC review) still attach to the MMP, further enhancing its value. Through the bankrupcty process a clearer picture of the future value of the MMP should emerge, and a path to full monetization of the MMP can be mapped. Imagine a partner with deep pockets and a vast licensing reach joining with PTSC to truly maximize the potential of the MMP. That would be my hope. I have had enough of the con man and the diversion of millions and millions to our detriment.

Please login to post a reply
BUSHleague
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2005
Social Links
Private Message