Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

In keeping with Larry's post last night, this will be my last post about PTSC until next week unless some truly significant development occurs or unless someone directs a sincere question to me about the Company.

I respectfully suggest that, for the next couple of weeks, we take things one step at a time. With this in mind, my recollection is that "entry of judgment" from the trial was made on October 3, and the remainder of this post makes that assumption.

The next step is the determination of whether HTC will file a post-trial motion or take an appeal. The former must be done within 28 days from entry of judgment, the latter within 30 days of entry of judgment if the former action isn't taken.

Obviously, both of these deadlines occur next week, and we will then know something substantive one way or the other. It also seems obvious that, unless HTC takes action earlier, there will be no significant upward movement in the stock price at least until that time, if then. Therefore, it is simply pointless to unduly stress out in the interim.

As for the meantime, perhaps it would be better to talk about "fun stuff" --- family, Haloween, hobbies, sports, old (and good) times, and so forth. Again, just a suggestion.

Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links