Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

Good to see come out of the shadows and be proactive again. Your post is certainly well thought out and drives a lot of points home.

The last part of: "what was the remaining "loose end" that would make a prospective licensee hesitate to sign?"

I think that the infringers know that PTSC may not be able to handle them all in court, and some may be waiting for time to go buy for the patent life to diminish.

The only recourse left for PTSC is again to sue in Northen Calfornia District Court all of the unwilling infringers.

Could PTSC handle all the rest of the infringers in one court room? Is there a courtroom large enough to handle all the attornies? Does Otteson have the resources to look over every motion from all the infringers and respond in time.

It seem to be able to get 6 years back from the filing is to file ASAP and get those jerks to settle or face treble damages.

I do not read every post, as sure many do not read my posts, however, there remains the lousy Apple agreement that hangs over PTSC.

IMH is it possible that ITC will force HTC's to settle for higher dollars facing possible injunctions on their products at the ITC whereby the Apple Agreement will be overlooked at future at Dorthern District Courts because of a potential larger settlement with HTC that will override the Apple settelment figures?

AL

Please login to post a reply
Al-Stayedin
City
Atlantis
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/01/2013