Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to kiddtrader's message

We can agree to disagree on a few points.

1) My thinking on Cliff's share buying, or lack thereof, is that he realizes penny stocks can be easily manipulated - even the SEC says so. So why risk the money.

2) Don't agree with your "HTC suing us so that it is inferred that we were still demanding $280m". As stated previously, that defies logic when TPL would not have had product sales info.

3) My understanding is that things HAVE changed since the apple license. We did sue TPL. We did settle with them and sign a new agreement. You can go along with some of the braniacs here that it didn't change anything because we didn't make the new agreement available. I don't agree with that.

FWIW, I don't necessarily back Leckrone. However, changing horses in midstream is not advisable IMO. The licensing rates can be negotiated up, regardless of whether TPL/DL is still in charge. That was more the message I was trying to convey.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message