Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BUSHleague's message

I was encouraged to read your post. I begain to see DL's BK has a crack in his armor as I read more about it since it was reported. Several of the posters here have touched on the issue over the months since it was announced. I believe Laurie has mentioned it a few times also as a "what if".

Now you have brought an even more focus attention to this opportunity for all of us shareholders to rid ourselves of this thorn in our financial investment.

Your posts makes me think you have experience about the powers of BK credit committees. I hope you can PM with Brian or others about how to implement action on this opportunity. I also believe this is a strategy crafted by our BOD to gain back control. As others have stated we have issues with our BOD. But in this endeavor I hope and strongly believe we shareholders ( by way of "our committee" ) and our BOD can work together to make this happen. A person as disliked as DL and who has such negative energy flowing out to those he deals with can not remain in control much longer.

His grip is slipping. The tighter he grasps the weaker he becomes.

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message