Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

A day or so before the verdict, the stock closed at about a dime. As a result of today's close, we have had a gain of 50%. Gains like that in less than a week aren't bad.

The simple fact of the matter is that the price ran too far, too fast, especially in view of the low damage award. Still, 50% is great. If anybody told me that such a gain was likely in any of my other stocks within the next week, I'd be very happy.

Will I be disappointed if the price falls further? Sure. Do I know whether it will or not? No. However, what I do know is that the event I've been talking about for at least a year or so, which is a judgment of infringement, has occurred. I'm glad to see that, and whatever else happens will flow from it. Without the judgment, IMO, PTSC's stock had zero chance of significantly increasing, so now we have at least some chance. Something is better than nothing, so I'm holding for now.

Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links