Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Trying to get brought up to speed. Fortunately the friend who recommended I do dd on ptsc has owned the stock for several years and he has informed me of some of the history. But I am still unclear about a few things. 1. Tpl is the partner of ptsc and is owned by the infamous leckrone and his son. Is tpl or any other company that leckrone owns in bankruptcy or dire financial circumstances. 2. If they are in bankruptcy tpl's creditors must be strategizing on how to capitilize on the mmp, what are shareholders thoughts on this. 3. As I understand it, ptsc did have a shareholder rep that was well respected by shareholders and was providing valuable insight to shareholders until he was silenced by the pts bod. Why do shareholders now feel that a shareholder rep would not end up the same way. 4. Did ptsc actually blow through 100 million dollars or was all that money given to shareholders as dividends or lost in bad investments. Thanks in advance for assistance.

Please login to post a reply
medtech7309
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2013
Social Links
Private Message