Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to desert-weary's message

I think PTSC has a very important opportunity before it. It's been given a second chance, a second shot at life as a desirable public investment . We've also been provided the perfect circumstance to make radical changes from the past, to distance ourselves from the failed PTSC of old.

I believe we need to reincarnate ourselves into a Shareholder friendly, low overhead, high return, lower float, trustworthy company.

Some of those changes that I believe need to be looked at are our Corporate entity form, our Capitalization structure, our Governance philosophy, and far more transparency and communications with our Shareholder base. Don't forget, we've already taken in well over $100M, and look where that got us. We need changes that go to the heart of what the Mission of PTSC is, and to consult and address the expectations of Shareholders with regards that Mission.

Because of our previous failures at M&A and product development/sales, I expect (anticipate) we will remain strictly a Licensing company; one that exists for the dividend return benefit of it's Shareholders; period. That said, since the licensing is actually farmed out to the efforts a 3rd Party and handled inside a JV that no PTSC executive officer has any capacity in, and since there is no other corporate "business operations" to conduct, a strong positive relationship between PTSC and it's Shareholders should become the primary and paramount goal ("business") of those running this company.

I could go on and talk about this, but the essence of my message is that we cannot squander this opportunity. It cannot be business as usual with just more money coming in to the door. Leadership must take an unvarnished and honest assessment of themselves, with why they were outvoted for BOD seats for the past 3 years, and make positive governance changes in line with the wants and demands of their stockholders.

I look forward to that day, I believe Management does too. They just got stuck, and we all know that change is difficult; but it's also necessary for growth.

Believe it or not, Gloria and I hugged today. How's that for the start of change and growth.

Please login to post a reply
Biajj2too
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/23/2012
Social Links
Private Message