Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I have been constantly checking Agoracom the entire day, as I am sure many of you have, hoping to see a very positive decision from the Jury. Unfortunately it did not come today as we all hoped.

Many of you have posted during the day that the continuing discussion among the jurors must mean that they are have already reached a decision of infringment, in our favor of course, and they are now discussing damages. I thought that a very reasonable assumption and hope that we would see a judgement this afternoon (late perhaps by 4:00 PM PST).

I do not wish to be the Gloomy Gus, but now I am very concerned. As we have been cautioned so many times before you never know what happens when a case goes to the jury. I do not see this as a positive turn of events.

I hope I am wrong but this does not bode well for us. I am really bothered by this. We do not know what is going on in the jury room. It scares me.

I shall not have a comfortable night and will have so much trouble sleeping. As I have said I hope I am wrong and hope that we have a very favorable ruling. A settlement is not what I want. I want a clear and emphatic ruling of infringment.

Regards to All

Please login to post a reply
Alton
City
Chatham, NJ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/10/2008