Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: Apps Demo
almost 11 years ago
Re: Apps Demo
almost 11 years ago
Apps Demo
almost 11 years ago

Per Ronran: "The "app" issue is very intriguing. My information is that this was done by our legal team in response to the opposing experts, whose mantra was that HTC devices use only a "fixed clock" --- the app showed that, in actuality, the phone ran at different speeds depending on the function it was undertaking, and HTC's experts couldn't explain that. It will be interesting to see if HTC's attorneys timely objected, and, if so, why the Judge didn't stop the testimony at that time. To me, this little "courtroom demonstration" is a pretty big deal, but there's no way to know at this moment what effect, if any, it had on the jury."

Earlier today I read Otteson's team executed a very bright strategy (See Above), to refute HTC's assertion that HTC's cellphones employ a "Fixed Clock" scheme. IMO, this courtroom display was creative, imaginative, informative, and utterly DEVASTATING to HTC!!

When put on the spot, HTC did NOT have an answer. Springing this trap so late in the case will give the jurors a real world example of HTC's deception and lies. If I was on the jury I would be impressed. IMO, Grewal let the demonstration continue, because he himself, was intrigued and fascinated by the demonstration and thought this was legitimately germaine to the case and was very useful to the jury to understand the technology at hand.

If we win, IMO, this courtroom demonstation was one of the KEY Turning Points of the case. Jurors will remember this demonstration. Count on it !! Simply Brilliant! BRAVO!

Virt

Please login to post a reply
virtvision
City
Hermosa Beach
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004