Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message
Opty. How can you possibly say that what I wrote is "absolutely incorrect and misleading" and then go on to state that it has happened several times before? Doesn't that make YOUR post "absolutely incorrect and misleading" ? I mentioned it because (a) it is a legal possibility and (b) the current Administration has delclared an opposition to "patent trolling". I'm not saying that I believe this litigation to be "trolling" but in this weird world it is more than possible that others may lean that way to suit their own goals. I don't believe the judge would be swayed by anything other the legal merirts (based on the patents and the "domestic industry" factors) but I do feel that that the risk of a veto is more likely now than before given the declared position and the political climate. And, for the record, as a non-citizen (but taxpayer nonetheless) I am not making a statement against one political party or another. Everything is factual, which I admit is often a rarity in this forum. ---------------------- OPTY WROTE: That statement is absolutely incorrect and misleading. During this review period, the President can veto the ITC determination for policy reasons, however such vetos are extremely rare. I believe there has only been 5 instances of a President overriding the ITC decision. Opty
Please login to post a reply
shboomer
City
near Los Angeles
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007
Social Links