Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

We are all under stress trying to figure out which way the ITC will decide, we all have common interest: PTSC success.

We are all Big Boys and Big Girls here, we all know that there are groups of investors, some small groups, some large, and some individuals like me who hope that for the first time in their lives, something will hit BIG and change their lives forever.

The common denominator: We all want PTSC to succeed in these trying times, to many of us, everything we have is up to the success of the MMP, and usually when there is nothing to talk about we go after each other’s throats.

While I am glad that there are people here a thousand times smarter than me, and appreciate their impute, the infighting is pointless, whether some posters refuse to post just because their friends did not get the thumbs up, and they feel they need to take a vacation from agoracom as well as the others that eventually get fed up with the games that go on, ultimately we ALL want PTSC to succeed.

Personally I do not care of people are posting Pacers, they are NO indication of which way the judge or jury will decide, we can only hope for the best and believe that justice will prevail.

All of these post are informative, but ultimately its up the Judge an Jury and we can only hope for the best.

Please login to post a reply
Al-Stayedin
City
Atlantis
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/01/2013
Social Links