Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BaNosser's message

So it would seem that you value superiority of format to quality of discussion. Nuff said. If memory serves, you started the Yahoo board to get away from some of the disruptive posters here. You had total control over that at Yahoo. Guess the disruptive posters became less of a problem than the formatting issues at Yahoo. As for "so many participants", yeah, I think that was my point. There were a ton of good posters on Yahoo. I think you had all the bases covered as far as depth of research and knowledge there. But then there's that darn formatting problem. I hear ya.

I am certainly not trying to sway the forum, I am simply posting about truthful, actual events that have happened in the past. The forum readers can come to their own conclusion as to how to interpret those events. I don't need validation by having people have the same opinion as me, or even believing me.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message