Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Sedley's message

"version of Fut"?

This version of Fut was created when, after not posting (but lurking) for about 6 months, when I began posting again, because I did not adhere to the board bashing going on at the time, I was greeted by LL finding an old post of mine that some people disagreed with, and re-posting it to try to discredit me. That was the final straw. Previous to that I had become "suspicious" due to an exchange of private e-mails, along with some posts exchanged on the Yahoo board, with Ronran. I won't get into those exchanges, but at that time I became painfully aware that people I had trusted and respected for 7 or 8 years, like Ron, Brian, Banosser were not exactly what I thought they were. You can call me crazy, paranoid or whatever, but I simply point to what I said to Banosser. The same group of posters had their own forum on Yahoo, that Banosser controlled with 100% authority, but decided to come back here to post, and again, put up with posters like me. WHY? The only explanation that I can come up with is that the audience was larger over here. Why would they need/want a larger audience? Gee, any guesses?

You are right. At one point I got along with these same people, and even got compliments from them from time to time. But now I am a pariah to them. An idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. You be the judge about what's really going on here.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message