Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ease2002f's message

I would be the first to admit that my knowledge is not sufficient to understand the technical discussion here. And I would be willing to bet that 99.9% of the other readers here are in the same situation. Ghostmusic responded to you with technical jargon that no one would know if he was bs'ing his way thru, or whether he actually knew what he was talking about. But it "helped you get further info". Good for you.

Did you really think someone here might come up with the engineering schematics for the chips? Wouldn't Greg Bailey or your EE contact be more likely sources for something like that? Can Ghostmusic give us some info on his background so as to assess his tech-speak?

You think I, and I assume you mean we all, should be asking the same questions you are?

To what purpose? I will answer all of your questions very simply. Based on the trading action since the info you referred to came out, less than 1% of this outstanding stock of PTSC has traded. So that tells me less than 1% of the investors in this stock MIGHT have an idea to the answer to your questions. Bottom line is nobody knows for sure. You can ask all the quesitons you want. And you can make it try to look like you are actually trying to get an answer. But I have my doubts that that is your true intent. And I think hemdog had the same feeling. It just doesn't pass the smell test.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message