Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Biajj2too's message

I don't have anything against Mr. Flowers on a personal level, and he seems like a really nice fellow. The simple fact of the matter, however, is that, over the last several years, PTSC hasn't needed a $400,000+ CEO, whether interim or permanent. As I've said on prior occasions, all the Company has needed, with Leckrone and TPL in control of the Company as a practical matter, is a warm body to fill the CEO position --- that could just as easily have been a recent MBA grad who the Company could pay $50,000.00 or $100,000.00, plus incentive-based bonuses. Actually, the CEO position in recent years, since it has carried lttle or no actual work duties or performance measures, could have been filled by a busboy at a local Carlsbad restaurant. I do admit, however, that having some kind of college degree would probably look better on paper.

An argument can also be made that a more experienced CEO is now needed due to the recent and "new" contractual arrangements with TPL/Leckrone that supposedly give PTSC more oversight and control. Of course, since we don't know the nature or extent of those arrangements, it's difficult to really gauge that scenario.

For those who will be attending the upcoming shareholder meeting, I hope someone will ask what Mr. Flowers' actual, day-to-day job activities have been prior to mid-2012, and, if such are now different, how so. Thanks for your consideration of making such an inquiry.

As always, we shall see. Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message