Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

....you fail to comment on the wisdom of having a CEO who is so clearly unimpressed with his own company's potential, and so unconfident in his own abilities to steward the company to a higher market valuation, making those decisions....

well, is there dependency on the outcome of court rulings?

is a ceo able to steward the decisions of judges?

for me the mmp product development process is finished when there is a final ruling about infringement.

today the mmp is close to the end but still in development.

will the mmp become a maketable product is NOT depending on ptsc, or tpl, but on the rulings of judge grewal and the itc.

then, and only then we will see what ptsc, the ceo and tpl can achieve. the up to today shareprice represents insecurity, used by various parties until there is a secured basis by law or a big, a hughe settlement. all imo

mr. flowers may show to the market, "it is a bet on the outcome of legal battles."

well some people go to las vegas, other dont, i think mr. flowers will not be going to las vegas for gambling either. i personally would love to see him buying shares with earned money, but i do not consider that he has less confidence in the legal outcome than me.

he may very well be not a gambler like i am.

anyway you lambert have your view i have mine.

yours is fine for me since i accept variations of human views, how about you?

Please login to post a reply
mikesmark
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2011
Social Links
Private Message