Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

GET SOME REAL SKIN IN THE GAME AND START BUYING BACK REAL SHARES..OR RETURN THE MONEY TO SHAREHOLDERS...

Question: Is our common stock (VSPC) headed for a reverse split?

Answer: Dr. Schewe responded, "There are no plans for a reverse split this year or in the near future. I currently hold just north of 130,000,000 common VSPC shares and I purchased each and every one of those shares with my hard-earned money. I purchased more than half of those shares on the open market and the rest at a 20% discount to the prior month's average trading price according to my formal agreement to assist in funding the ongoing operations of the Company. I believe that VIASPACE is somewhat unique among penny stocks at this time because the Chairman of the Board wasn't given his stock or awarded his stock in exchange for his work, advice or expertise--he personally paid for it and looks at the stock's value appreciation as does any other common shareholder. If we had adequate corporate revenues at this very moment, my philosophy would be to use that revenue for continued organic corporate growth and to institute a formal share buy-back plan and retire those common shares as we buy them back to decrease the overall share count. Both actions would work together to significantly increase the value of my common shares and everyone else's. The ONLY circumstance that would ever merit consideration of a reverse split on my watch would be the need to move to a higher exchange because we are growing so fast that we need the financial advantages that only a higher exchange can offer."

Dr. Schewe, concluded, "I want our shareholders to know that Dr. Kukkonen and I make a great team working together. We are both scientists by training and background, but Carl is focused on expanding the world's successful use of Giant King Grass as the leading bioenergy platform and I am focused on the business success of our company and growing shareholder value. Perfect timing is everything in the critical success of business, and as we mutually conveyed at the EUEC 2013 Meeting, we believe that the time is perfect for the success of Giant King Grass as the world's premier bioenergy platform."

Please login to post a reply
MagBeach
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/12/2007
Social Links
Private Message