Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

Chuck Moore's Weblog

2013 January 29

Last week I settled my lawsuit with TPL. After 5 years of dispute this is a victory for everyone.

I am all smiles and happy to focus on my work with GreenArrays' incredible chip.

2012 November 21

I've rented an apartment in Carson City for the time being. Quite pleasant. Near Western Nevada College which has an excellent library. Nice view, but no dark sky.

Drove to Mesquite NV. A nice town, but not what I want. Fantastic drive north on I15 through Virgin River Gorge. Still thinking about Wyoming.

Forth Day was last Saturday. My Fireside Chat went well and I can start preparing for next year. Videos are available on YouTube.

No progress with Leckrone.

2012 October 18

Back in Incline from a 2-week quest thru western states: looking for a place to live. Beautiful drive thru mountains, prairies and deserts. Candidates: Cody WY, Sheridan WY, Rapid City SD, Laramie WY. Leading now: Virginia City NV.

I'm thinking high and flat, with horizons. I may install a telescope and instrument it with GreenArrays' chips. I want a small house (300 sqf) which I can't find. So I'll build a 20' dome house?

Settlement discussions with Leckrone proceed. Agreement fluctuates. My guiding principle:

• Fool me once, shame on you
  • Fool me twice, shame on me

2012 September 26

GreenArrays has released polyForth running on our Eval board. It provides a multi-tasking programming environment.

I was the first on my block to get an iPhone 5. I'm learing to use it as my primary computer. This will make me portable on my planned walk-about.

However, it will make it difficult to continue this blog. I've been criticized for the difficulty in using my colorForth keyboard. That pales in comparison to learning the iPhone keyboard. I've been typing html using Window's Notepad. Perhaps I can find an equivalenet text app.

2012 August 26 Sunday

GreenArrays has posted Forth Inc's polyForth manual to greenarrays.com. It is the basis for our polyForth virtual machine that allows unlimited, high-level code on the GA144.

2012 August 13 Monday

I've sold my house in Incline Village. Have some cash and will be moving on. Where and when not known yet.

GreenArrays has received more chips. Some 35,000 in inventory (That's 5,000,000 computers). Buy now and avoid the Christmas rush.

Stefan is visiting GreenArrays from Switzerland for a few weeks. He'll be producing app notes, thus earning another Eval board.

Hot August nights in Reno/Tahoe.

Didn't NASA do a fine job landing Curiosity? The photo of it descending by parachute is marvelous.

I mentioned in Eval blog that I'd quit keeping time. Figure as I'm sort-of retired, clocks don't matter. I get up at dawn and to bed at dark.

It's not really possible to avoid time. I can see the sun move across the sky and have even calibrated a post in the parking lot as a sundial. And my car insists on informing me, though why does it care?

2012 July 9 Monday 1:00

Better date format.

Just came back from a hike on the Tahoe Rim Trail. Went north from the summit of NV 207. I thought I'd been there before and it had been disappointing. But I was mistaken: I've not been there before and it was wonderful. A lovely trail winding up and down thru granite boulders with occasional views of the Lake. Now where was I confused by?

I've updated my Eval Blog. I'll keep etherCode there.

Please login to post a reply
eagle3
City
New York
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2011
Social Links