Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

No, it should be obvious that "all" disclosure-type posts would not require such a discussion. One simply cannot discuss every point, both positive and/or negative, every time one makes such a post.

Having said that, I certainly have no problem with disclosure of the $320 million as long as it's responsive to whatever is being discussed or whatever question is being asked. Of course, if one is going to talk about that number, I would also want it disclosed that, when seen in the context of the total number of settlements to date, it represents on average mere nuisance value --- which, in turn, is the primary, if not the only, reason our stock price sits at current levels.

Concerning the litigation, the favorable Markman ruling (assuming, as I do, that it is indeed favorable), has already been discussed with that very characterization on quite a few occasions here. As to the ITC complaints, however, I don't view such as favorable or unfavorable in and of itself --- anyone holding a patent can file a complaint, it's the result that matters.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message