Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

With all due respect to the valuable contributors to this forum, bear in mind that I have been in this stock since 1994 and have seen a lot go on with it.

The BOD took this stock to $7.00 or so on or around 1995, slowly, and it progressed downward, then it spiked to $3.50 a few months after that., and at that time they did not have much going for them.

I believe the BOD does have a plan to increase Shareholder Value, it’s going to happen when they are good and ready.

They have demonstrated that they can take this stock up., in which many gleefully took their profits and bought in at the lows. Remember this was back in the mid 90’s.

While being a true vested long not understanding the trading patterns or manipulations that can go on in the penny stock world……yes I was Ignorant, since my business is not being a professional investor in stocks.

At one time I had made it a mission to counter any negative statement about the BOD, but I learned that is what happens in the trading world, not matter what the stock is, whether it’s on Nasdaq or not you will always have swing traders.

So, IMHO its pointless to argue about the minors, lets focus on the Majors, that is that we are going to have momentum, when the time arrives.

We have to believe in what we own, if we want favorable Reviews from Stock Trader critics, this bickering about the BOD has to wind down, I believe that they do watch this forum and they do get a pulse of what the shareholders feelings are………….and they report that just like they did in the most recent link that was submitted on this forum.

Hopefully the BOD has a plan to take this to $3.00 again, hopefully they will report that they are going to collect royalties, hopefully they will find a way to extend the patent life of the patents, there is a lot they can do in two or three years with a the billions that they will receive.

Otherwise….. why not sell the company to Apple? Or Some Big Outfit, if your just gonna take the money and run, sell the company…….but the BOD is clever, they know they have a cash cow, and they want to keep it and they want to make money just like all of us, and I honestly believe that they will extend the life of the patents, someway, somehow.

Please login to post a reply
colloidalsilveratoms
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/18/2012
Social Links
Private Message