Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
FLYING HIGH!
almost 12 years ago

I have been out for a while, but I'm back. I have over 400,000 shares invested. The Sea Gull has landed and got its catch. This is just the beginning my fellow friends. I found this stock in 2006 quit by accident. I really was doing research on something else which I made a lot of money on and KABOOOM!!! It was right in front of me. I wasn't on any boards and got off FB years ago. I am big into logorithms and did a lot of research. For those of you who don't remember my last post, I mentioned how beautiful a Sea Gull is, when most think of it as a scavenger. It really isn't. I won't make this a long post, but if my calculations are correct, this stock is way undervalued and its potential if taken advantage early can be five/ten fold. What I mean is you are looking at up to a 1,000% to 2,000% profit within a very short time. Don't get greedy my friends because greed kills, but if you look at it another way, greed also is what makes things happen. Without greed, there is no hope. All my retirement 401K and Roth IRA has been put into this stock. Good luck to all and have a very merry Christmas and for my Jewish friends a Happy Hanuka!!! Pray for this country that it doesn't end up like Greece..., or we're all screwed!

The Sea Gull

Please login to post a reply
City
Boston
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/16/2008
Social Links