Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Billbow's message

You said: Whats fearful, is you got a penny stock going to .09 cents from .17 and fear abounds they cant pay the bills, the management is inept ,and we have terrible lawyers and not really sure we have valid patents, i guess i could recite more, you get the drift.

IMHO, many of those fears willl go away once the public gains the knowledge that the patents are valid. One would assume that when that happens a chain of events will begin starting with more contracts which will give us more on bottom line, etc----all causing less shorting. You get my drift.

I have no earthly idea how to short a penny stock and don't really care to learn, but I believe the info that you have posted and can see how it would hurt us. Anyway to fiind out who is doing this to us?

Thank you for your info, Bill. I am glad that you are posting as your info has been very complete and easily varified. Milestone used to be a good contributer to this board and I miss him. Did not always agree with his views, but his info was always factual--just like yours. Thank you again, Bill. I am glad that you are here. GL, ads

Please login to post a reply
ads123
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message